[k-alumni-wg] Re: meeting thursday

  • From: Tomasz <tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 13:07:20 +0100

Jessi, the email I have for Muhammad Babar is babar@xxxxxxxxx . Cheers!

On 15.12.2015 06:41, jessica_Schr=c3=b6der?= (Redacted sender jannemone for DMARC) wrote:

I do not have an E-Mail-ID of Mohamed nor on facebook. Can anyone help me with that?
Thanks so much
Jessi

--
A roadmovie through Africa witnessing social change! "KANTHARI: change from within" winner of Audience Award at the International Film Festival HumanDOc in Warsaw, Poland. Watch trailer here <http://kantharichangefromwithin.com/>.

Tomasz Kozakiewicz
Fundacja SolidarityFilmDoc
kanthari plus initiator

tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype id: drkoziello / kanthari_plus
Mobile (Poland): +48 500478596
Mobile (India): +91 8129861059
www.kantharichangefromwithin.com (the film)
www.fb.com/kantharichangefromwithin
www.kanthariplus.org (short films)
www.fb.com/kanthariplus

kanthari plus - initiating a community of ethical social changemakers from marginalized communities.