[k-alumni-wg] Re: meeting postponed

  • From: Samuel Odwar <samuel2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 15:55:48 +0300

Sorry that most of us did not make it online yesterday. Monday (10th
August) is fine for me

Samuel

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 5:57 PM, Tomasz Kozakiewicz <
tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi guys,

unfortunately today we only managed to get Anja and Tijana for the call.
We therefore had to postpone our WG meeting.

We would like to propose Monday same time as the alternative date. Yoshi,
Samuel, David, Jessi - please let ys know if it is fine with you...

Tomek

--
A roadmovie through Africa witnessing social change! *"KANTHARI: change
from within"* will be released in Autumn 2015. Watch trailer here

Tomasz Kozakiewicz
Fundacja SolidarityFilmDoc
kanthari plus initiator

tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype id: drkoziello / kanthari_plus
Mobile (Poland): +48 500478596
Mobile (India): +91 8129861059
[image: View Tomek Kozakiewicz's profile on LinkedIn]
<https://pl.linkedin.com/pub/tomek-kozakiewicz/b9/3a/bab>
www.kanthariplus.org
www.facebook.com/kanthariplus
www.facebook.com/solidarityfilmdoc

kanthari plus - initiating a community of ethical social changemakers from
marginalized communities.

--
Samuel Odwar
Telephone: +256 782321744