[k-alumni-wg] after today's WG meeting

  • From: Tomasz Kozakiewicz <tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 19:38:22 +0200

Hi guys!

thank you so much David, Anja, Yoshi and Samuel for today's 53min short WG meeting. Thank you even more for the 1 hour long Objective 3 meeting afterwards during which we managed to come up with 8 criteria by which we will be judging the countries best suited for legal registration. Have a great weekend ahead!

today's audiorecording link: http://www.kanthariplus.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/alumni-working-group-meeting-11-02.07.2015.mp3

Plan for coming week For Your Information below :-) :

*Objective 1:**(Anja, Yoshi, Tomek)*
- sending out 2nd Alumni Meet Up Meeting Minutes
Deadline: 03.07.2015 Anja (minutes), Tomek (sending to discussion list and all alumni)
- sending out individual peer suppor report
Deadline: ? MRP: Anja (minutes), Tomek (sending to discussion list and all alumni)
- sending out meeting minutes for last 3 WG meetings- MRP: David x 2, Jessi x 1
Deadline: asap
- consulting with the discussion list: 8 criteria questions for the best legal registration country research (we came up with today)
Deadline: 04.07.2015 , preparation of draft: Samuel, finetuning: Yoshi/Anja +WG, sending out: Tomek
- preparing and sending out invitation for 2nd peer support session
Deadline: 7th July , MRP: Tomek

*Objective 2:**(Jessica, Tijana, David)*
- individual peer support report - MRP: Jessica
Deadline: ?
- agreeing on a date for next peer support call MRP: WG
Deadline: 06.07.2015

*Objective 3:**(Samuel, Anja, Yoshi, Tomek)*
- Initial research on best registration form of the network sent to WG email - MRP: Jessi (Belgium)
Deadline: extended to July 2nd?
- 2nd Obj 3 Skype meeting on the structure of alumni network MRP: Samuel, Yoshi, Anja, Tomek
Deadline: July 2nd
- 2nd Obj 3 Skype meeting on powers/membership MRP: Samuel, Yoshi, Anja, Tomek
Deadline: July 7th

--

Social change at the grassroots! *"KANTHARI: change from within"* documentary will be released in Autumn 2015. Watch trailer here <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv2hWlE8CKw>

Tomasz Kozakiewicz
Fundacja SolidarityFilmDoc
kanthari plus initiator

tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype id: drkoziello / kanthari_plus
Mobile (Poland): +48 500478596
Mobile (India): +91 8129861059
www.kanthariplus.org
www.facebook.com/kanthariplus
www.facebook.com/solidarityfilmdoc

kanthari plus - initiating a community of ethical social changemakers from marginalized communities - graduates from kanthari international institute.