[k-alumni-wg] Thanks!

  • From: Tomasz <tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 17:49:08 +0100

Thanks Yoshi, David, Samuel & Graham

for being part of the Christmas WG meetingn which was actually very fruitful!

Tijana, Anja and Jessi - below please find the minutes which I put together during the meeting (they includes the meeting agenda and comments/new stuff in bold or apostrophe ' ) Speak to you same time next week on Thursday 7th Jan, Tomek

*'WG meeting #30**- convener: Tomek / moderator: Samuel / minutes: Tomek**
**Participants: Yoshimi Horiuchi, Samuel Odwar, David Sexton + Graham Varley + Tomek Kozakiewicz'*

Agenda it. nr 1: Objective 1 Group - weekly progress report and plan - Tomek
Agenda it. nr 2: Website developer status - Tijana
Agenda it. nr 3: Objective 3 Group status report - Samuel/Tomek
Agenda it. nr 4: Other

Agenda it. nr 1: Objective 1 Group - weekly progress report and plan
GREEN - FB/whatsapp post about pre-general assembly - by Tomek
GREEN - publishing meeting minutes on FB/Whatsapp/email aas body (not attachment) - by Yoshi
GREEN - replying to email to outreach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Anja
GREEN - uploading constitution on kanthari global network website - Tomek
GREEN - sending out invitation for WG meeting on 29th Dec to participants who want to join working group
Plan for coming week:
- preparing & sending out agenda (also to new WG members) for next WG meeting
*'David, Sam, Yoshi: No comments'*

Agenda it. nr 2: Website developer status - Tijana
GREEN - 17.12.2015 meeting with Jitendra - Tomek and Tijana
GREEN - 17.12.2015 email to Branca and Lars about commitment 8 hours from January - Tijana and Tomek
GREEN - done 17.12.2015 email to Cristina about comments to prototype - Tomek
GREEN - by 20.12.2015 comments to Cristina's prototype from Tomek , Tijana and others
Plan for coming week:
- Cristina - final version of prototype
- confirmations from Lars and Branka on their 8 hour per week commitment
*'David, Yoshi: Looking forward for an visually impaired accessible version to provide comments
Samuel: I assume our volunteers are not getting remunerated for their work. We should involve new working group members in website development (like Erick Matsanza). How long time it will take for our developers to make the website? Tomek: 6 weeks according to Jitendra'
*
Agenda it. nr 3: Objective 3 Group status report - Samuel/Tomek
ORANGE - ongoing - follow up on legal advisor about constitution adaptation to Polish foundation law
*'David: It is idealistic to assume that the form of registration is a formality. It would make much sense to provide reasons why the form of a foundation is better than an association. Which concrete reasons cause that people choose the form of a foundation? Is it because association is an old form etc...**
**Yoshi: Not sure what we should do first.'*
GREEN -28.12.2015 - meeting about planning/fundraising for Erasmus+ project - Tomek, Kasia, Graham, Jessica
*'David: I appreciate the distinction between Working Group and Erasmus+ Project Group. It will create something tangible which will benefit all graduates.**
**Yoshi: I feel the Erasmus+ project is much more grabable than the 'kanthari alumni network'**
**Samuel: The Erasmus+ Project Group should regularly update the WG about its activities*
*Plan for coming week:**
**- follow up legal advisor on constitution adjusted to Polish foundation law - by Tomek**
**- provide clear reasons/advantages between the form of a foundation/association - by Tomek
- check out the EU Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership fundraising option for the establishment of our network'
*
Agenda it. nr 4: Other:*'Moderator for next week: Yoshi, Minute taker: David'*

--
A roadmovie through Africa witnessing social change! "KANTHARI: change from within" winner of Audience Award at the International Film Festival HumanDOc in Warsaw, Poland. Watch trailer here <http://kantharichangefromwithin.com/>.

Tomasz Kozakiewicz
Fundacja SolidarityFilmDoc
kanthari plus initiator

tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype id: drkoziello / kanthari_plus
Mobile (Poland): +48 500478596
Mobile (India): +91 8129861059
www.kantharichangefromwithin.com (the film)
www.fb.com/kantharichangefromwithin
www.kanthariplus.org (short films)
www.fb.com/kanthariplus

kanthari plus - initiating a community of ethical social changemakers from marginalized communities.