[k-alumni-wg] Re: San Fransisco time

  • From: "jessica_Schr=c3=b6der?=" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jannemone" for DMARC)
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 12:16:13 +0100

Hi,

unfortunately I have to cancel my participation during the meeting today. I have an outside apointment just popped in very recently. Apologies for that.

Am 03.12.2015 um 11:58 schrieb Tomasz Kozakiewicz:

Hi TJ and David,

I just checked the San Fransisco time and it seems the time time of our WG meeting today will be at 6.30am your time. Did you count that in? Speak to you soon...

Do you have a dream of social change? Make it real!
Visit www.kanthari.org <http://www.kanthari.org> & apply for the 2016 kanthari course!

Tomasz Kozakiewicz
kanthari plus initiator
Fundacja SolidarityFilmDoc

tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
mobile (Poland) +48500478596
mobile (India) +918129861059

www.kanthariplus.org <http://www.kanthariplus.org>
fb.com/kanthariplus <http://fb.com/kanthariplus>
fb.com/solidarityfilmdoc <http://fb.com/solidarityfilmdoc>

kanthari plus promotes kanthari's - social changemakers from marginalized communities

--
Change through exchange!