[k-alumni-wg] Re: Idealist.org

  • From: Tijana Kaitovic <tijana2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 10:56:37 -0230

Dear Tomek and David,

Thank you for your great work and I hope somebody will answer the add :)

Regards,
TJ

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 10:41 AM, Tomasz Kozakiewicz <
tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone,

looking forward to speaking to you within about an hour! Jessi - thanks so
much for sending the research on legal registration in Germany. Looks like
it is a very good place to register too! Yoshi - thank you for your email
with your input about the registration country research.

We just met with David to finalize the Idealist.org posting. It is now
online. You can find it under this link:
http://www.idealist.org/view/volop/888ZX7ZkzCcp/

Speak to you soon,

Tomek

--
A roadmovie through Africa witnessing social change! *"KANTHARI: change
from within"* will be released in Autumn 2015. Watch trailer here

Tomasz Kozakiewicz
Fundacja SolidarityFilmDoc
kanthari plus initiator

tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype id: drkoziello / kanthari_plus
Mobile (Poland): +48 500478596
Mobile (India): +91 8129861059
[image: View Tomek Kozakiewicz's profile on LinkedIn]
<https://pl.linkedin.com/pub/tomek-kozakiewicz/b9/3a/bab>
www.kanthariplus.org
www.facebook.com/kanthariplus
www.facebook.com/solidarityfilmdoc

kanthari plus - initiating a community of ethical social changemakers from
marginalized communities.

--
---
Tijana Kaitovic