[k-alumni-wg] Re: Christmas WG meeting

  • From: "jessica_Schr=c3=b6der?=" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jannemone" for DMARC)
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 14:50:41 +0100

Hi,

unfortunately I may not be able to participate in our meeting tomorrow. I have a friend from Egypt visiting me and we are planning some project help for blind asylum seekers in Germany, since he is working in a refugee support organization. I guess I cannot participate, but I can make the final minutes for tomorrow and next week, so that I can also follow up the meeting. Many apologies for not being able to join.
Thank you for all your great team spirit, it is really a pleasure to work and laugh, chat and discuss with you all.

Warm regards
Jessica

Am 28.12.2015 um 13:21 schrieb Tomasz:

Hi guys!

hope your Christmas time is going along well!

As agreed - we will be meeting tomorrow, Tuesday 29th, at *7am California time, 12 noon Brazil Caera, 4pm Germany/Poland, 6pm Uganda, 8.30pm India, 10pm Thailand*

Below the agenda for our meeting. Looking forward to speaking to you tomorrow! Tomek

WG meeting #30 - convener: Tomek / moderator: ? / minutes: ?

Agenda it. nr 1: Objective 1 Group - weekly progress report and plan - Tomek
Agenda it. nr 2: Website developer status - Tijana
Agenda it. nr 3: Objective 3 Group status report - Samuel/Tomek
Agenda it. nr 4: Other

Agenda it. nr 0: choose moderator/minute taker for coming 2 weeks

Agenda it. nr 1: Objective 1 Group - weekly progress report and plan
GREEN - FB/whatsapp post about pre-general assembly - by Tomek
GREEN - publishing meeting minutes on FB/Whatsapp/email aas body (not attachment) - by Yoshi
GREEN - replying to email to outreach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Anja
GREEN - uploading constitution on kanthari global network website - Tomek
GREEN - sending out invitation for WG meeting on 29th Dec to participants who want to join working group
Plan for coming week:
- preparing & sending out agenda (also to new WG members) for next WG meeting
- other?

Agenda it. nr 2: Website developer status - Tijana
GREEN - 17.12.2015 meeting with Jitendra - Tomek and Tijana
GREEN - 17.12.2015 email to Branca and Lars about commitment 8 hours from January - Tijana and Tomek
GREEN - done 17.12.2015 email to Cristina about comments to prototype - Tomek
GREEN - by 20.12.2015 comments to Cristina's prototype from Tomek , Tijana and others
Plan for coming week:
- Cristina - final version of prototype
- confirmations from Lars and Branka on their 8 hour per week commitment

Agenda it. nr 3: Objective 3 Group status report - Samuel/Tomek
ORANGE - ongoing - follow up on legal advisor about constitution adaptation to Polish foundation law
GREEN -28.12.2015 - meeting about planning/fundraising for Erasmus+ project - Tomek, Kasia, Graham, Jessica
Plan for coming week:
- follow up legal advisor -by Tomek

Agenda it. nr 4: Other

--
A roadmovie through Africa witnessing social change! "KANTHARI: change from within" winner of Audience Award at the International Film Festival HumanDOc in Warsaw, Poland. Watch trailer here <http://kantharichangefromwithin.com/>.

Tomasz Kozakiewicz
Fundacja SolidarityFilmDoc
kanthari plus initiator

tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype id: drkoziello / kanthari_plus
Mobile (Poland): +48 500478596
Mobile (India): +91 8129861059
www.kantharichangefromwithin.com (the film)
www.fb.com/kantharichangefromwithin
www.kanthariplus.org (short films)
www.fb.com/kanthariplus

kanthari plus - initiating a community of ethical social changemakers from marginalized communities.

--
Change through exchange!