[k-alumni-wg] Cannot Make it for Today's Meeting

  • From: Yoshimi Horiuchi <yoshimi.horiuchi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 21:56:49 +0900

Dear all,

Greetings from Japan. I am at a science camp for the blind children,
making presentation about my work in Thailand. Having a good time with
lots of young people :)

Unfortunately, they don't have WiFi at my accommodation here. I can
connect my laptop by lan cable, but microphone does not work on that
one for some reason. Sorry to miss this session...

As for the choice of the country, I would like to choose Poland.
Tomek's work for Kanthari Plus is kind of in the same line as the
alumni
network, but if either Jessi or Anja become the MRP of the
registration, it will be completely different kind of work from their
main work. Even there might be some overlapping objectives in the
network with K+, there still be a lot of work to do for Tomek in his
country, but if there is any
practical way or place to register, I would say it must be Poland at
the moment.

Thanks,

Yoshi