[k-alumni-wg] Re: 13 hours to WG meeting

  • From: Samuel Odwar <samuel2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 12:44:26 +0300

Dear Members,
I am very sorry to inform you that i just received sad information for the
death of one of my beneficiary and i have to give assistance to the family
since there is no one to help them pic the body from the hospital.
Tomek, i can not attend the meeting, i request you substitute my position
as a chairperson for today's' meeting.

Please accept my apologies!

Samuel

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 4:30 AM, Tomasz Kozakiewicz <
tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi guys,

I just arrived in Greece... If our work on the consultations and the
proposal goes as planned - after Saturday I will go for a week to some wild
mountain area where I can think about what I want to do in my life :-)
Something I didn't do since before 2013, when I joined the kanthari
course...

Below please find the agenda for today's Skype meeting. Hopefully everyone
except Tijana and Jessi will be able to attend! Looking forward to it! Tomek

* WG meeting #19*
moderator: Samuel / convener: Tomek / meeting minutes: Anja

*Agenda it. **nr 1**:* Objective 1 Group - weekly progress report and
plan - Tomek
*Agenda it. **nr 2**:* Alumni Meet Up Agenda - Tomek
*Agenda it. nr 3: *Objective 2 Group - weekly progress report and plan -
Tijana/Jessica/David?
*Agenda it. **nr 4**:* Objective 3 Group - weekly progress report and
plan - Samuel
*Agenda it. nr 5: *Current status of Erasmus+ proposal for capacity
building of our network - Tomek
*Agenda it. nr 6:* Meeting minutes/moderation/convening for next meeting
& other issues

*Agenda it. **nr 1**: *Objective 1 Group - weekly progress report and
plan - Tomek
ORANGE - sending out agenda to next week's Skype Consultation - Tomek -
26th August
GREEN - preparing agenda for next weeks Skype consultation - Tomek - 24th
August
GREEN - send out first draft of Governing Document - 27th August
GREEN - FB consultation post about possible name of our network - Yoshi,
when?
GREEN - creating a FB event about next week's Skype consultation - Tomek,
24th August
Plan for coming week:
- sending out agenda to next week's Skype Consultation - Tomek - 27th
August
- Skype Consultations - Alumni Meet Up - Convener: Tomek, Moderation:
Graham?, Minute taker: ? - 29.08.2015

*- other... / round of comments **Agenda it. nr 2: *Alumni Meet Up Agenda
- Tomek
- draft of a governing document and a web portal - for the future network
- registration of an international association (Poland/Germany?)
- potential funding opportunities to build the capacity of our network
- a network between small social start-ups around the world and talented
students within all fields - Nathalie
<https://www.facebook.com/nathalie.t.pedersen>

*- other... / round of comments * *Agenda it. nr 3:* Objective 2 Group -
weekly progress report and plan - Tijana/Jessica/David?
ORANGE - due 2nd and 3rd peer support individual report - Jessica -
postponed (priority - Erasmus+ proposal)
GREEN - 3rd peer support session - 21st August - moderator: Jessica +
convener: Tomek + contributor: Yoshi/Anja?
GREEN - follow up on email website enquiry - David? asap!
Plan for coming week:
- due 2nd and 3rd peer support individual report - Jessica - postponed
(priority - Erasmus+ proposal) - 3rd September?
- follow up on Aravind on UST Global
*- other... / round of comments*

*Agenda it. **nr 4**:* Objective 3 Group - weekly progress report and
plan - Samuel
ORANGE - Advantages and disadvantaged of legal registration in
Germany/Poland - 15th August - Jessica and Tomek
(Tomek proposes to postpone to 2nd week of September as proposal is given
to Erasmus+ proposal)
ORANGE - preparing project proposal for Erasmus + Capacity Building in
the field of Youth Programme - Tomek/Jessi/Anja/Graham + others
GREEN - dissolution/ammendments clause - 18th August - Anja
GREEN - putting together the final governing document draft - 24th August
- Samuel / Tomek
Plan for coming week:
- preparing project proposal for Erasmus + Capacity Building in the field
of Youth Programme - Tomek/Jessi/Anja/Graham + others
*- other... / round of comments*

*Agenda it. nr 5: *Current status of Erasmus+ proposal for capacity
building of our network - Tomek
- Draft proposal ready except for the quality control and budget part
- Are we submitting the proposal? - Tomek
*- other... / round of comments*
If YES, we have 3 days to finish:
- Yoshi's confirmation and ARC's PIC number from the EU portal
- an Indian partner and his PIC number from the EU portal
- agree that if we do not manage to raise the co-financed part of the
project partners will have to return part of their remuneration
- Revision of the proposal is needed to minimize the amount of capacity
building activities (financed 80%) and maximise the amount of mobility
activities - which are financed fully
- quality control and budget part needs to be finished
*- other... / round of comments*

--
A roadmovie through Africa witnessing social change! *"KANTHARI: change
from within"* will be released in Autumn 2015. Watch trailer here

Tomasz Kozakiewicz
Fundacja SolidarityFilmDoc
kanthari plus initiator

tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype id: drkoziello / kanthari_plus
Mobile (Poland): +48 500478596
Mobile (India): +91 8129861059
[image: View Tomek Kozakiewicz's profile on LinkedIn]
<https://pl.linkedin.com/pub/tomek-kozakiewicz/b9/3a/bab>
www.kanthariplus.org
www.facebook.com/kanthariplus
www.facebook.com/solidarityfilmdoc

kanthari plus - initiating a community of ethical social changemakers from
marginalized communities.

--
Samuel Odwar
Telephone: +256 782321744/+256714321744