[JYO] Plane Pull 2003 is coming!! September 20th, 2003

  • From: FlyboyEd@xxxxxxx
  • To: jyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 12:58:24 EDT

Why fly a plane when you can PULL ONE! (details at <A
HREF="www.planepull.com">www.planepull.com</A> )

Last year we raised over $100,000.00 and had over 35,000 people attend!

Last year LeesburgPilots team pulled a FedEx 727 is 9.08 seconds..  That put
us at #20 out of 55 teams!

Also.. we had many folks from Leesburg to put their plane on static display.

Want to participate this year?

Here are things you can do.

- Register to PULL or STANDBY to pull (this will require a $50.00 donation to
Special Olympics).  E-mail me to register and check your registration on the <A
HREF="http://www.leesburgpilots.com";>
http://www.leesburgpilots.com</A> web page

- Register your plane for static display and door prizes at <A
HREF="http://planepullstaticdisplay.flyboyed.com";>
http://planepullstaticdisplay.flyboyed.com</A>

- Volunteer to work the event that day..  (Last year 35,000 people attended).
 I need plane marshals and those with law enforcement/security background for
my security detail.  E-mail me with how I can use you.

Ed Levine
<A HREF="www.LeesburgPilots.com">www.LeesburgPilots.com</A> Team Captain
Aviation Coordinator for <A HREF="www.planepull.com">www.planepull.com</A>

- - - -