[JYO] Last Chance before Christmas to order Garmin GPS196 with LeesburgPilots.com rate

  • From: FlyboyEd@xxxxxxx
  • To: jyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 19:36:54 -0500

Last Chance before Christmas to order Garmin GPS196 with LeesburgPilots.com
rate!

I am going to place another order for the NEW Garmin GPSMAP196.  Over 30 Pilots
have taken advantage of this LeesburgPilots.com group purchace.  More details
are on the LeesburgPilots.com web page.

Make Friday the 13th your lucky day.  If you want one of these units, you must
pre-pay me and I must have your check for $875.00 by 4PM on Friday, December
13th.

Happy Holidays!

Ed Levine
46554 River Meadows Terrace