[JYO] Garmin 196 "training" for LeesburgPilots on 1/4/03?

  • From: FlyboyEd@xxxxxxx
  • To: jyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 09:36:11 EST

Close to 50 people bought a new Garmin 196 in the last couple of months.  (A
few of them have not used it yet and a few are overwhelmed).  I have used
mine since Garmin released it and have gone through all of the features.

I was wondering if there was any interest in having all new Garmin 196 owners
that want some tips/tricks, training, general questions, update questions
(operating software and/or database software and mapping software) in meeting
together.

If you want to meet for a couple hours then let me know.  I plan on meeting
at the Airport Lobby on Saturday, January 4th at 10AM for a couple hours.

1. Please e-mail me to let me know if you are interested
2. Bring your Garmin 196, fresh batteries, Owners Manual and your questions

Thanks!

See you Saturday!

Ed