[JYO] Re: Fwd: JYO - The "Levine Proposal"

  • From: FlyboyEd@xxxxxxx
  • To: jyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:34:18 -0400 (EDT)

A few people have written to me about my proposal to the FAA to change the
LMA. The FAA advised that pilots kept clipping the corners of the LMA
resulting  in violations.  The FAA also said 8 + Federal agencies watch this
airspace  and it is not going away (anytime soon).  The FAA and pilots agree
that  violations don't help either side.  So I simply proposed they "clip" the
corners of the LMA a little bit to make it better for all.  Baby steps
toward complete resolutuion.

Here is what I proposed..  the "LEVINE Proposal":

_http://edsfiles.us/pics/thelevineproposal.jpg_
(http://edsfiles.us/pics/thelevineproposal.jpg)

Ed Levine