[JYO] Fwd: Fwd: IATSBA

  • From: FlyboyEd@xxxxxxx
  • To: jyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 10:19:52 -0500 (EST)

____________________________________
 From: jroscoe.jams@xxxxxxxxx
To: FlyboyEd@xxxxxxx
Sent: 12/16/2012  10:19:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Re: [JYO] Fwd: IATSBA

Ed:

Thanks for your response.

Two reasons you might post:

The dog is still loose and a hazard on the runway; and

This was a rescue dog that escaped from a kjyo based pilot during  transfer
to another aircraft.  Our pilot then simply hangared his plane  and went
home.  He should learn of the situation he created and then  ignored.

Best,

Jerry

Jerry P. Roscoe
Arbitrator & Mediator
JAMS, The Resolution Experts
202 533 2059
Case Manager Veronica Wightman 202 533 2019

On 15 Dec 2012, at 22:33, <_FlyboyEd@aol.com_ (mailto:FlyboyEd@xxxxxxx) >
wrote:

just got this.. it would be too late now...

In a message dated 12/15/2012 5:38:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
_jroscoe@jamsadr.com_ (mailto:jroscoe@xxxxxxxxxxx)  writes:

Ed:

Please send this around to our KJYO friends if you  feel it is appropriate:

Loose dog at KJYO.

Several  planes at JYO had to abort their take-offs or landings today due
to a dog  on the runway.  Pilots should be aware the dog is still loose.

best,

Jerry

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:50 AM, <_FlyboyEd@aol.com_

 From: _tdunlap@dunlapweaver.com_ (mailto:tdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)