[JYO] Fwd: 2014 Dulles Plane Pull

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "FlyboyEd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: jyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 00:04:09 -0400

____________________________________
 From: boykin_dennis@xxxxxxxxx
To: flyboyed@xxxxxxx,  dcpilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 9/12/2014 5:21:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time
Subj: 2014 Dulles Plane Pull

Just had the final coordination meeting for the Dulles Day festival
(http://www.planepull.com/) on September 20th, and it appears we've lost some
military aircraft.  I now have 5 slots available for GA aircraft of all  types.

I'll be sending out the roster this weekend to those who have already
reserved (there's 22 of you).  For the rest of the un-washed masses who  don't
want to miss out on bragging rights and the Dulles stamp, the  much-coveted
Dulles Day t-shirt is yours for the asking - just gotta send in  your
N-number to dullesplanepull-2014@xxxxxxxxx prior to Tuesday.

Thanks,

Dennis

Dennis  B. Boykin IV