[JYO] Fwd: 2014 Dulles Day & Plane Pull For Special Olympics - General Aviation Invitation

  • From: "Ed" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "flyboyed@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: JYO <jyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 15:45:12 -0400

<dullesplanepull-2014@xxxxxxxxx> </div><div>Date:08/23/2014  15:34  (GMT-05:00)
Aviation Invitation </div><div>
today (Saturday, September 20th, 2014) we'll be over on the Cargo Six ramp
again, supporting Virginia Special Olympics with our General Aviation display
at the Dulles Day Plane Pull. It's a great chance to support a wonderful
charity while supporting your favorite avocation - general aviation !

We have openings for about a dozen airplanes left, as previous attendees have
already signed up.  We've already got some very cool planes, warbirds, &
current military aircraft, along with Civil Air Patrol, Angel Flight, and
Chesapeake Sport Pilot.  If you would like to come support GA by displaying
your aircraft and talking to the non-flying public about the benefits of flying
your own plane, please respond to this email (NOT TO THIS LIST ! ! !  ) at your
earliest convenience with the following data:

NAME
EMAIL
TYPE A/C & N-Number (you can change this prior to the date)
Cell Phone
Home Base
Organization (if any) PnP, Mercy Flight, etc......

If you are a public outreach or community support organization and want to set
up a display, please advise me of that. If you want to allow folks in your
plane and would like to keep it powered up, you'll need to arrange your own
generator. And, if you're coming in a group, I only need one POC and email with
all the N-numbers.

Prior to the date, you'll receive a packet of instructions, and following that
mailing, you'll get a .pdf of the benefits of GA - talking points, if you will.

We are also looking for two more volunteers for marshalling duties under the
direction of John Kirwan from MWAA. Marshallers need to fly in early and leave
late. You don't have to drive. Also, if you can only marshall morning or
evening, let me know - that'd help.

As always, remember that you'll need to stay until about 4:30 PM, and you must
abide by the terms and conditions of the SFRA. There is no landing fee, the
expenses are tax-deductible in support of a qualified 501(c)3, and there will
be door prizes. Plus, you can get a suntan !

If it doesn’t rain……<G>

Thanks,

Dennis

Dennis B. Boykin IV
General Aviation Coordinator
(703) 346-4857
planepullflyin-2014@xxxxxxxxx
Homepage - Plane Pull

Homepage - Plane Pull
70 teams are registered for the Plane Pull, with one month to go! At this time,
we are starting a waiting list for any additional pull teams.
View on www.planepull.com
Preview by Yahoo