[JYO] Deadline for feedback to Leesburg Today is Midnight on 7/28/03

  • From: FlyboyEd@xxxxxxx
  • To: jyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 18:06:09 EDT

Andrew's Deadline has been extended.  If you want to comment on any issues
about your local airport, now is the time to tell your stories, good, bad or
indiffernt.

Send your answers/comments to: ReporterQuestions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .
Original e-mail and questions are at the bottom of this e-mail.

Ed

- - -

Ed,

Good news. Because of lots of other news for this week's paper, the deadline
for the airport story has been extended until the Monday/Tuesday time frame.

I've gotten some good feedback for the article so far. Could you send out
another brief e-mail telling the pilots that my deadline for input has been
extended until Monday evening and anyone
who wants to talk can call me or e-mail me? I would appreciate it. Monday
through the night time will be the last chance for input for this article. It
won't be pushed back any further.

Thanks for all your help.

Andrew

 ---