[JYO] 3rd Annual "Cookies to Controllers"

  • From: FlyboyEd@xxxxxxx
  • To: jyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 23:02:42 EST

It's that time of year to spread the Holiday Cheer! For the third year in a
row, I am continuing the holiday tradition of delivering a basket of cookies
to the Air Traffic Controllers at the Dulles Tower on behalf of
LeesburgPilots.com. As in years past, I welcome contributions to help pay for
the cookies and the basket, etc. For security reasons, we like to have the
cookies professionally baked instead of home baked.  Also, we are limited to
a small group for the delivery team.  I think it was about 5 people that was
allowed before.  If you would like to donate to the cause, you can do so via <A
HREF="www.paypal.com">
www.paypal.com</A> to "flyboyed@xxxxxxx" or mail me a check at "Ed Levine,
46554
River Meadows Terrace, Potomac Falls, VA 20165-7219". If you are interested
in being part of the delivery team..  let me know that too!

I expect to deliver them around the 18th of December

Thanks!
Happy Holidays!

Ed

[Unable to display image]