[justablip] Re: welcome

  • From: "doh" <thrash@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <justablip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 06:47:16 +0100

Ok I sent them off one as well..

Maybe they can advise

From: justablip-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:justablip-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of iriXx
Sent: 07 April 2003 06:28
To: justablip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [justablip] Re: welcome

hey that looks cool
heheh yeah you had too much teatime mate!
all good ideas...
one thing to check tho is apparently the creative commons has some
problems in uk law
not sure how
they were saying this at the meet the other week
might be worth asking on the free-sklyarov-uk list
(see http://ukcdr.org)

laterz
m~

--
  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.

             gnupg key ID: AEB7A31E