[justablip] Re: focused...updated list of EVERYTHING: new website

  • From: iriXx <iriXx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: justablip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:01:12 +0100

ok will give Sebastian Lexer a call / email today
he is php programmer, very good and is a student at goldsmiths
most likely needs the dosh :)
he designed his own site in php and mysql - www.incalcando.com - with
search engine and everything. does pro site develo0pment now.

erk. i just woke up... blahhhh

m~

--
  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.

             gnupg key ID: AEB7A31E