[justablip] Re: FW: BLOOD SWEAT TEARS

  • From: iriXx <iriXx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: justablip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:38:22 +0100

yeah get krisweston.com before some nutter from orb list gets it and
tries to sell it to you!
i like preposterous.com

had someone just reply to me off list from CEC saying they thought my
tea time and acousmatic laundry was funny :)
which is amusing really cos they dont know the reference to washing
dirty laundry was a subtle dig to tell Katharine to keep her crap offlist

anyhow that has sod all to do with you guys

gonna design a bit later ... got ideas in my head now, but im knackered
with all this lithium shite...

m~

doh wrote:
> Remind me to reserve preposterous.com
> And krisweston.com
>

> [!-J=D7=98St=C3=A4b=C5=81=C3=AEP-!]
> 28 Tooting High Street,=20
> London, SW17 9PB
> United KIngdom
> Tel: +44 (0)208 682 4545
> Mobile: +44 7985 680 544
> Web: www.justablip.co.uk
> =20
> =20
>       =20
> =20

  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.

             gnupg key ID: AEB7A31E