[JA] Re: switching back to free email?

  • From: <glunt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 8:18:57 -0700

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 rsgilmore@xxxxxxxx writes:

>It can be done:  requires getting a live person in the
>billing/support dept (but, as he's paying, they WILL
>talk to him) Did just that myself quite some time ago...
>they cried and whined, but DID let me keep my account
>login as a freebie.

Hi rsg, jbh, and All,

I think this may the number you need to call...  in reference
to a Platinum account...
"You may cancel your account by calling us toll-free at 1-888-811-5866."

Just be sure that your friend makes it clear that s/he wants
to keep their account username.
George Lunt ..... so. cal.

0