[JA] ready yourselves! [was: saving daylight during the summer]

  • From: George J Kamenz <gkamenz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 13:05:32 EST

The time zones, they are changing.  The computer I use fell back most
appropriately.  (As you may notice from the date.  At least I hope it
says something like "Sun 27 Oct 1:00PM EST."  (It actually being more
like "Sat 26 Oct 14:00 EDT," with the date set wrong.)

Are you ready?  For the /change/.

---
[My Signature Here]
---