[JA] Re: juno_accmail Digest V9 #35

  • From: "Linda Erkelens" <linda.kaley.erkelens@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 01:54:50 GMT

How do you do this: [Cc: No-Tags-Request@xxxxxxxxxx].  I have both a paid
account and free accounts.  I am trying to separate out functions like web
purchases and registrations from my main email but would like to minimize
advertisements.  I now have a Blackberry and it works well to separate.  Also
how do I change email account on this listserv?
Also has anyone noticed that if you already have Juno it is very hard to sign
up for a free account.  I had to use computers that didn't have Juno on them.
They seem to be hiding the sign-ups or I  just couldn't spot it.
Thanks, Linda
Question:
Has anyone noticed lately that even paying our $10 per year, and even
sending a copy to Cc: No-Tags-Request@xxxxxxxxxx, our outgoing mail has
adverts at the bottom?