[JA] free account bacque

  • From: "J. Random User" <jamu007@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 14:48:13 EDT

     He might be saying that.  However, it was by adding "SET TZ=EST5EDT"
to the autoexec.bat that informed various software that we're in the
eastern time zone.  The Pacific time zones are way different.  If, I did
type if, if you are currently in the Pacific Daylight Saving time zone,
then "SET TZ=PST8PDT" might work.

     No, I didn't look it up.  No, I don't know how it works.  Worse, for
years, we were using a wrong value.

On Sat, 19 Oct 2002 09:04:24 -0700 thepccat@xxxxxxxx writes:

> The time zone on my received email is also EDT. Are you saying that
> adding this line Show Time=TRUE anywhere in juno.ini will render
> the time in Pacific time, my "true time?"

Show time effects the title bar.  The time is displayed after the user
id.