[JA] empty outgoing messages

  • From: mmmcrae@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:02:27 -0500

Two different situations in juno v4, perhaps related, are puzzling me.

#1 - I hit the reply button and in the write screen appears the line "On
<date, time> <soandso> writes:" but no copy of the original message.  And
yes, I have clicked on "include text"

#2 - I hit the reply button for a message with no attachment, and in the
write screen all I get is an attachment.  I can clear, go back to read,
copy, click on "do not include" and paste into write, then reply to the
message.  But I do wonder why reply does not work as usual.

Anyone got an explanation they can share?

Marie