[JA] Re: What's MACU?

  • From: George Lunt <glunt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 14:01:31 -0700

On Sat, 7 Jun 2003 James E Henderson <jim.henderson@xxxxxxxx> writes:
>With only one Juno account I use regularly, I have no need for
>MACU have not tried it.  I understand that it can be downloaded
>at the "Tools" page of www.junoaccmail.org ...

Hi Jim, and All,

As I noted in my message yesterday, Subject: "Carolyn's 386 woes, What's
Macu?"...

It's my intention to add this file to the new Tools page shortly, but in
the meantime if you're interested I've posted MACU for v1.49 at...
http://www.junoaccmail.org/files/macu-ds.zip

>MACU, I am told, works with version 1.49 and 4.11...

V4.11 ??  Don't think so.  There was a 16 bit version for v1.49 and Brett
wrote a 32 bit version for v2.0, but he definitely wasn't around as Juno
progressed further.  It'd be dumb luck I think if it worked with v4.11.
Can you share where you "heard" that info.?  Or better still, is anybody
out there actually using MACU with a V4.0 installation?  Be great if it
did...

George Lunt ..... so. cal.

George