[JA] Web page makes Crash

  • From: James E Henderson <jim.henderson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:13:35 -0400

> Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:43:29 -0500
> Subject: [JA] Re: juno_accmail Digest V3 #259
> From: user1634@xxxxxxxx

U> upgrade to juno 5 , build 33 . It handles web pages better.
> Maybe someone sent a virus that makes juno 4 crash.
> I have juno 4 , build 11 on my other computer ,
> it will not do a lot of stuff that juno5 does.

Are you confusing the abilities of the dialer with the abilities of the
browser?  When Web pages cause crashes, it's almost never the fault of
Juno or other dialer.  Usually it's the browser or one of its plug-ins or
other associated software that's crashing.  If you install Juno 4 where
you have 5 and vice versa, the computer that has been crashing will
probably keep on crashing and the one that doesn't still won't.