[JA] Time zone. Was: Re: free [account] back

  • From: J�rel DD Arbaugh <computerist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, no-tag-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:44:15 PDT

}Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 09:04:24 -0700
}Subject: [JA] Re: free [account] back
}From: thepccat
}
}The time zone on my received email is also EDT. Are you saying that
}adding this line
}Show Time=TRUE
}anywhere in juno.ini will render the time in Pacific time, my "true
}time?"
}
}thepccat
}

        Toss a line near the bottom of C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT or if none then
C:\CONFIG.SYS or if none then let me know what OS for instructions:

SET TZ=PST8PDT

Note: I understand that ONLY juno 1.xx needs this.  If I am wrong, then
PLEASE let me know!

"Show Time=TRUE", in the correct section of one of the juno.ini files
(Was it the user*\juno.ini?) only causes juno to show the time on its
title bar.  Nothing else.
--
| Computerist.    KG6HNO  This user is located in California.  It is a
violation of California law to send unsolicited commercial mail to this
user.
---