[JA] Re: Re-install Problem

  • From: Larry Cook <lcook@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 15:16:52 -0400

> In order that she wouild have all her past history I copied the contents of
> USER0000 into USER0002, overwriting the new .FRM files.  This has enabled
> he to carry on.
>
> It is the ability to do this sort of juggling that makes me prefer to use
> Juno4 (or Juno 1.49) rather than Juno 5.

You can also do this with Juno 5.  It's just that the mail messages are stored
in mailbox.bdb and the folder and message state info in mailbox.atr.

> Now I should tidy things up.  It seems to me that all i need to do is
> todelete the USER0000 and USER0001 folders.

I wonder if the JUNO.INI or some other file provides the mapping of account to
USERXXXX directory.  Does anyone know?

> However, I do wonder what would happen if I were to reinstall build 11,
> downloaded from our site at http://www.junoaccmail.org/download.htm

Don't know, but why would you want to at this point?

Larry