[JA] Re Juno reporting intercepted virus attachments

  • From: babette bloch <bvcb@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 14:33:42 -0700

I'm glad Juno is doing this.  It saves my having to be super careful not
to open them by mistake (although I save and scan ALL attachment, even
from friends.)

In addition, it intercepted an infected message from my sister-in-law,
who has had messages going out under her name from some source using it
and attaching a virus.  It's been most annoying to her, but we're both
glad that now those messages aren't going through.

Also, since Juno intercepted them and sent them back, no more have come
through from that source, so something positive is happening.