[JA] Re: RE MOVING JUNO 4

  • From: Geoff Wilson <glw4@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 14:00:53 -0400

I'm going to have to  go through this problem.
My computer died.  It won't even get as far as the BIOS  I have pulled
the CMOS battery out, and it a few days, after the capacitors have
discharged, will try again to the default BIOS.
Meanwhile I took the hard drive out and set it up as a slave in my late
wife's machine.   With some manipuation I was able to import my two
accounts as alternaties in her Juno, and then uder DOS (actually File
Commander) copy all the files over into her drive.   That's what I'm
using now.
However, my new machine is aNotebook running under Windows 7 starter
edition, I think 64 bit, with IE9..  I'll have to do even more
manipulation to get my old files accesible there.