[JA] Re: POP access goes poof!?

  • From: Raistlin Majere <amurderofcrows@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:19:04 -0800

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:44:07 -0500 Billy Wong <bhs1989@xxxxxxxx> writes:

>    I'm sticking with Juno 4 because I can configure the fonts and
colors
> on my Read and Write windows to my liking.

*nods* i miss that feature of juno 4....lately i've been trying to figure
out what feature in Juno 5 made me decide to change.  Can *ANYONE* tell
me what juno 5 had that juno 4 didn't?

> Not to mention Juno 4 allows
> Internet Explorer or Netscape or whatever browser you want to use to be
> completely separate from the Juno software, unlike Juno 5's which its
Web
> Browser is IE built-in (and out of date IMHO).

yeah, i agree about this too...so, can Juno 4 users access thier mail via
POP3?  cause i am in need of mailwasher's features, and i won't get them
any other way.