[JA] (OT) Some Exploder help, guys ?

  • From: rs.gilmore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 15:42:37 -0400

It's "straw -vs- camel" time...
I'd wager somebody here has the answer -- this is making ME
crazy

In IE (5.5, but probably others) .. when opening a new
window ...  it has an annoying habit of 'remembering' the
size/configuration of the last 'normal' opening -- and then
keeps reusing that window size, no matter what.

Then, for reasons unknown, it will latch on to a different
'last state' size -- and stick with that for ... minutes ..
hours .. days...
REALLY irritating when it latches onto some #^%@& popup!
Never had it do a Full window.

2nd biggest gripe is Page Timeouts while waiting for (say,
Expedia) to do their thing... "Cant Find" - Refresh - Back -
Search - repeat...

Can anybody clue me into an appropriate place to *SMACK*
some sense into IE?  (OK, maybe that's asking too much.)
There's gotta be a way.

Hope the summer's treating y'all well...
  ~RSG~