[JA] Re: No Tags indeed not working?

  • From: "George Lunt" <glunt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:48:22 -0700

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 Babette asked:

>In a couple of replies from friend who included my whole message, I notice
>that taglines are, indeed, appearing - even though I use the notags BCC
>virutally all the time.

>I've used it for this message, so we'll see if it appears.

Hi Babette, and All,

Unfortunately, it appears that Juno has made a change in the programming
that inserts the ad and removed the "block" that used to, under certain
circumstances, stop the tagline from appearing.

>Are thee any suggestions for making it work?

Just want to make it clear that "No-tags" never did do anything.  Juno has
always been in 100% control of whether or not a tagline got attached to your
message.  They created the loophole; we simply used it.

The only thing I can think of is to use another SMTP for sending your
messages.

George Lunt ..... no. cal.