[JA] Re: Mailwasher Beta... moves into the Web-based world

  • From: Joe Knueven <jknueven@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:09:17 -0400

George - have you ever looked at a similar program called WebWasher.  I
have been using it for about three months and it works fine for me even
though an occasionally drop-down window does slip through - I think I
could just bar those particular sites within WebWasher but have not felt
pressed to do so up to now.

Joe Knueven