[JA] Limits - connection - bounces

  • From: outtolaunch@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:54:05 -0500

> I'm wondering about any e-mail limits for us free users.

      Think I mentioned before that I was told (for whatever that is
worth) 150 messages every 2 hours. I suppose that might mean
that if more than 150 pile up before you download, they start
bouncing? But I was pulling in only about 15-20 along with the
notice that my list messages had been bouncing, so. . . .   I wonder
if Juno knows the answer. :)

>  I seem to  be  hitting the "can not connect to servers" errors daily

      Here's an odd datum --- I never get that on free accounts, only
when dialing in on the Platinum account. :) "Retry" usually works.

> I've also had list troubles

      The listowner for one of the Rootsweb lists reported that MSN
and Hotmail were bouncing list messages, & thus people were being
automatically unsubbed.  At last report, the problem had been cleared
up with MSN.

Peggy