[JA] Re: Juno and Outlook/Outlook Express

  • From: bob.in.jersey@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:55:27 EST

Don't send copies to ecartis.  It only accepts administrative
commands, anything else just gets you an annoying auto-reply.

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:31:19 EST, Leslie S Gottlieb wrote, in part:

> Can the latest Juno get e-mail via Outlook/Outlook Express? Would
> I be able to get it setup if I connect to juno via DSL?

Version 6 doesn't have the intrinsic e-mail feature that version 5
and earlier have, so can't see why not...

Boris is on a new server:  http://www.joshie.com/projects/dawn/

--
BOB in jersey at Juno dot com