[JA] Juno 1.49, Win98SE, and a WinModem.

  • From: William C Andrews <uncwilly@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:20:35 EDT

Question for you all.

Is there any one running the above combo?

I will be helping my folks upgrade their machine to a new box.
(The box is spazing real wierd like, driving me NUTS!)
The prepackage package will likely have a winmodem as a
built-in.  I will be stripping the XP install that comes on
it, as DOS access is a -+must+-.  Juno 1.49 will be the main.
if not only, e-mail system (it is immune to BugBear, Happy99,
Klez, etc.).

My understanding is that as long as Juno can see the modem
being handled by Win, it will work.

-- .
William Andrews       Uncwilly@xxxxxxxx
http://www.geocities.com/unc_willy/vegalink.html