[JA] Re: Introduction to Juno

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 10:27:16 -0700

[1] Pinky says: in

19  Where did Juno_accmail come from?
... There
were already other accmail operations

add similar to:

[ACCMAIL is short for "ACCess by MAIL", as in "How to access (almost)
everything on the internet from (just) (E-)mail"]

[2] So I guess someone else needs to review and/or add things to the
original FAQ, such as how to see the Outbox in the Read Screen, how to do
BCC in versions 1-4, why and how to use user-developed programs such as
MIME2FRM, other tips...

A comprehensive review and checking would improve the efficiency of use
for this mailgroup by newbies and others.

thepccat