[JA] Re: I'VE STOPPED COUNTING THE ACTUAL TIMES PER DAY THAT JUNO CRAS HES MY PC , OR CAUSES IE TO CRASH. IN THE FIRST CASE, IT IS AT LEAST 50 TIMES P ER DAY. IN THE SECOND, AT LEAST 25 TIMES PER DAY. DESPITE MY NUMEROU S REPORTS TO THE RABIDLY INCOMPETANT JUNO WAY OVERLY PAID EMPLOYEESD -- CERTAINLY, THEY ARE NOT MINIMALLY COMPETENT PROFESSION ALS, AT NO TI ME HAVE I EXPERIENCED ANY POSITIVE REMEDIATION. CONTINU ED, BELOW.

  • From: LKE390 <lke390@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 17:50:19 -0700

Is it crashing in their software if they have it anymore or online via
Explorer or Chrome? Mine regularly locks up and Explorer and in Chrome I get a
"Snap" message.
Linda

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 17, 2015, at 3:43 PM, "thepccat@xxxxxxxx" <thepccat@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Excalibur, short of having you fall on your sword, I must take the
occasion to thank you for your special periodic posts to this forum. When I
see your name, I suspect something unusual is afoot, but this latest one--the
humongous subject in caps (I think the longest ever sent to my inbox), all
caps email body, sent to some place in Juno which will surely ignore it, and
your thoughtful sharing of all of this with me and other forum members--is
special. I'd say it "takes the cake", but that has racist overtones under
strict politically correct construction--and I'm slowly weaning myself off of
such things--so I'll just say, thank you for sharing.

cat