[JA] Horrible News

  • From: Ray Wick <r.v.wick@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed recipients: ;
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 05:26:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I hope my email gets to you on time,sorry I did not inform you about our
trip.We made a quick trip to Madrid Spain and unfortunately attacked and mugged
on our way to the hotel,everything we got were taken from us at gun
point,leaving us stranded now and my return flight leaves anytime from now but
we`re having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let
us leave until we settle the bills.
Been to the police and embassy but they`re not helping issuess and am freaked
out at the moment and need help.
Ray