[JA] Re: Fw: ALERT: Email intended for you...

  • From: Bruce Chesley <excalibur25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, excalibur25@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 12:22:04 -0400

     Thanks for the URL.  When I have more time later, I'll
browse.  I recall a reverse scam that I received as text some
time ago.  It was hilarious.
Bruce Chesley
Truth is a terrible cross to bear.
Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered.".  Thomas Paine
Treason for $$$:  ALL "pro 2A" orgs.

Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 20:36:04 -0400
From: geoffrey l wilson <glw4-accmail@xxxxxxxx>
     "Check out:  www.419eater.com.  The 419 is in reference to the
section of the Nigerian penal code that covers this sort of scam.
This is a site where folks that have "scammed the scammers" post
their stories and photos of the scammers themselves.  It's quite
hilarious."