[JA] Diligent spammers

  • From: Jim Henderson <jim.henderson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:35:46 -0400

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:26:26 -0400 Bruce Chesley <excalibur25@xxxxxxxx>
writes:

>      My spam load is almost non existant.  Must be my
> diligent Spamcop usage.  According to the anti spam nerds,
> the "diligent spammers" are culling Spamcop complaint
> reports and deleting complainers from their sends.

I am surprised.  Not about the spam load declining.  I was getting
several dozens a week, months ago, but now it's down to a dozen most
weeks.  Sometimes a day is spamless.  Whether this has something to do
with my diligently forwarding spam every day to Juno spamdesk, I have no
way of knowing.

What is surprising is, there is such a thing as a spammer who is diligent
about the contents of his send lists.