[JA] Bugbear information

  • From: carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 11:19:32 EDT

George -

>Bugbear arrives via e-mail with no distinct characteristics except for
>an >attached file that is always 50,688 bytes long.

------

Couldn't see file size but after turning headers on and copying the
message to "reply", I'd see multiple Juno error messages about the file
being too long and that it was being truncated.

Carolyn Stoffel
Rakena Basenjis - Puppup and Cotton
The Canine Contingent; The Puppuppies - Pendant, Insula, Mosey
Phoenix, Arizona
carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx (No Internet access)
http://rakena.freeyellow.com/index.html