[JA] After complaining about Juno and Yahoogroups

  • From: Leslie S Gottlieb <lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 22:58:48 -0400

I got p*ssed off after 3 bounces within days for my cat list digests
which I have been on forever (I'm wondering if some words triggered a
filter, I never got a copy of the digest to check) - I wrote every
address I knew at Juno (including 1 real person, the P/R guy) and
attached at spam I had gotten with the word p-o-r-n in the title (without
the dashes) and complained that it got through not my legit e-mail.

I got this reply

===============================
Hello Leslie,

Thank you for contacting the Juno Help Center.

Please be assured that we are currently working at rectifying this error.
You should face no problems in receiving mail shortly.

Thanks for using Juno and for your patience with this issue.

Sincerely,

Karl Raphael
Security & Abuse Dept.
Juno Customer Care