[jsonar] Re: mixing console question

  • From: Florian Beijers <florianbeijers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 00:55:21 +0100

Hmm,

Thanks for the recommendation. Does anyone have experience with
something like the XENYX X2442USB by Behringer ?
It seems to be in the same price range and offers a USB audio
interface which would mean I'd be able to take out the man in the
middle, that being my Scarlett 2i4. I have no idea if this board is
worse in terms of quality or accessibility/ease of use. Anyone have
any insights? :)

Thanks,
Florian