[jsonar] jSonar install and HSC

  • From: Jason Fayre <jfayre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 10:49:53 -0500

Hello,
I have Sonar 8.5.3 and just downloaded jSonar. I have a couple questions:
1. Does Sonar and jSonar work on Windows 8.1? My test system is
Windows 8.1, but the system that will be used for recording is Windows
7.
2. Does jSonar install hot spot clicker as part of the install
process? It looks like it does.
When I tried to install HSC separately, I got an error saying it
couldn't install. My UAC setting in Windows is turned off.
Are there any podcasts or tutorials for getting started with sonar and
jsonar other than what is listed on the jsonar web site?
Thanks!