[jsonar] Re: auto tune again

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 14:33:39 -0600

If you don't get help on here, I'm available for low priced tutoring,
come see me.

Mary Christmas.

On 12/23/2014 2:32 PM, Arron George wrote:
wow guys I must be getting annoying now, but auto tune is really giving me a beating. I’ve been trying everything to get my trigger through midi settings to work both live and after the factly, but no luck. I’ve watched vids on youtube I’ve been to more than one accessibility site and I’ve been following instructions, can anyone give a concise tutorial on here in point form of how they actually get it to work? like from point one being 1. put on sonar. because I’m beginning to think that something is rong with me, I’d just like to get auto tune to work, there’s hsc scripts for it and everything but I’m so stumped. someone’s probably reading this and saying wow, this is so easy and this guy still can’t figure it out? the answer to that is yes, I’m probably slow or something, please help. greatly appriciated, call it a christmas gift? running windows 7 sonar 8.53 with j sonar and hsc with the scripts 4gbs ram 32 bit 500 gb hard drive.
thanks guys.