[jsonar] Re: New to JSonar with several questions

  • From: "Victor Gorelov" <music888@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 22:53:17 +0400

Hi Alexander!

Some snapshots JSonar can not work if on the computer is not installed C ++
redistributable 2008

Check up your files:

They should be

File jsonar.dll

Placing C:\Program Files (x86)\JSonar\jsonar.dll

The size of 249 KB (255488 byte)

File jsonar_x64.dll

Placing C:\Program Files (x86)\JSonar\jsonar_x64.dll

The size of 305 KB (312832 byte)

These are files from Snapshot 1236

To download it it is possible here:

http://www.nativekeys.mostinfo.ru/scripts/JSonar.exe

Victor Gorelov
"Native Keys" - Scripts for plug-ins Sonar with JSonar
English page:
http://www.nativekeys.mostinfo.ru/en/
Mail:
nativekeys@xxxxxxxxxx